D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2005 #1 Not much of an "artsy" set...I just thought that these were 3 worth posting...
B black_z TPF Noob! Joined Dec 19, 2004 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Location Mooresville, NC Dec 16, 2005 #2 Nice pics! I love that car!!
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 black_z said: Nice pics! I love that car!! Click to expand... It's even better to drive.
B black_z TPF Noob! Joined Dec 19, 2004 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Location Mooresville, NC Dec 17, 2005 #4 I bet! Isn't that the 500 hp V-10??!!
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 26, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 black_z said: I bet! Isn't that the 500 hp V-10??!! Click to expand... 507...but who's counting. (Sorry for the massive thread revival...figured I'd go through my old/unanswer threads) :mrgreen:
black_z said: I bet! Isn't that the 500 hp V-10??!! Click to expand... 507...but who's counting. (Sorry for the massive thread revival...figured I'd go through my old/unanswer threads) :mrgreen:
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Feb 26, 2006 #6 Yummy. I hope you didn't go over the speed limit Haven't seen you around in a while