M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Jan 29, 2008 #1
D-50 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2006 Messages 1,043 Reaction score 0 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2008 #2 I got a similar shot to that the other day in Rockport. Next time your up there be sure to check out Halibut Point Reservation, go at sunrise or sunset. Its off Gott ave. off of 127 north I believe.
I got a similar shot to that the other day in Rockport. Next time your up there be sure to check out Halibut Point Reservation, go at sunrise or sunset. Its off Gott ave. off of 127 north I believe.
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2008 #3 I like this shot, nice colors. It has a peaceful feel to it - all thats needed is the sound of some gulls.
I like this shot, nice colors. It has a peaceful feel to it - all thats needed is the sound of some gulls.