Tuna1 Fotoğrafçı Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 1,133 Reaction score 1,337 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 29, 2007 #1
wolfepakt TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2003 Messages 680 Reaction score 3 Location WY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2007 #2 Kewl pic, but I think I would shoot you if that were my bottom!
S sayambhu TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2007 Messages 159 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2007 #3 the environment & exposure are nice... I'm not too sure about the subjects though.. I'm generally capturing faces and expressions to tell stories, this is unconventional to me....
the environment & exposure are nice... I'm not too sure about the subjects though.. I'm generally capturing faces and expressions to tell stories, this is unconventional to me....
newrmdmike TPF Noob! Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 2,107 Reaction score 1 Location it varies. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 29, 2007 #4 i like it. and i like that its unconventional. i get tired of seeing the same crap.
craig TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2003 Messages 5,600 Reaction score 21 Location Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A Jul 29, 2007 #5 Beautiful work as always! I am dying to find out what everyone is looking at. For some reason the butt is hilarious. Love and Bass
Beautiful work as always! I am dying to find out what everyone is looking at. For some reason the butt is hilarious. Love and Bass
DigitalDiva TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 309 Reaction score 0 Location The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 29, 2007 #6 newrmdmike said: i like it. and i like that its unconventional. i get tired of seeing the same crap. Click to expand... What he said.
newrmdmike said: i like it. and i like that its unconventional. i get tired of seeing the same crap. Click to expand... What he said.