What's new

THE BRITISH ARE COMING!

LWW1

TPF Supporters
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
67
Location
Dayton,Ohio
Last weekend featured the annual British Car Show locally.

Hundreds of cars were in attendance and for bandwidth's sake I'll only post my personal favotites.

Of course we had the usual collection of Jags:

Jag001.jpg


Jag002.jpg


Jag003.jpg


Jag004.jpg


Jag005.jpg


Jag006.jpg


LWW
 
Last edited:
This Alpine is the only one like it I've ever seen.

Very clean and very unique:

ALPINE001.jpg


ALPINE002.jpg


And this one looked as if Maxwell Smart should be driving it:

ALPINE003.jpg


LWW
 
All photos were shot with a Nikon D50, Nikkor 28-105 F3.3-4.5 AF and built in matrix fill flash and were shot at Eastood Park in suburban Dayton, Ohio.

I hope they are enjoyed.

LWW
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom