What's new

The Bronx Zoo

Heck

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
988
Reaction score
7
Location
New York, Bronx/Westchester
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time out with my first ever DSLR and new 55-200 mm lens
I was shocked at all the photos that came out some what unfocused. I guess a tripod or mono pod would have helped. Oh well just started learning.

1
DSC_0105.jpg


2
DSC_0064.jpg


3
DSC_0027.jpg
 
I really like the first bear shot...he's active, you can see the eyes, and you got nice detail of the fur colour (and those claws!)

Congrats on the new DSLR. I'm sure we'll see lots more posts from you.
 
Number 3 is my favorite. I really like the pose...
 
Wow... great shots! I really like # 3 as well.
Mahalo, Kristen
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom