What's new

The Burn

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20071003221341_dsc_6231.jpg
 
love the sky. love the red. nice pic! :)
 
You did well with the tough lighting conditions. And the cloud formation is like the crowning glory. I'd love to see more shots if you've got 'em.
 
Great capture - beautiful washes of colour and detail in the sky!
 
great use of colors and shadows! did you add the vignetting in post processing? im not sure that i like it
 
Thanks everyone, I appreciate it.

Anty, there are more coming...I've got over 1,500 pics from that trip, so it's a lot to get through.

Sweet_a, no, I think that was because I was using a wide angle. I don't really like it either. Also, I think my camera is a bit farkakt (as we would say in Yiddish).

Thanks again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom