What's new

The cafe window

tb2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
One of the porthole-style windows of a promenade cafe with a nautical flavour at St Anne's, Lancashire.


Tony

For more info go to: http://photoquoto.blogspot.com

Cafe-window-2.jpg


 
I like it but I'm a bit put off by the cutting off of the full circle of the window. The composition works great as do the colors.
 
Thanks Donna. I thought about using the full circle, but it seemed a touch boring, so I thought I'd give the image a bit of edge (pun intended :wink:).

Regards, Tony
 
Awesome idea, but you should've cropped some of the wood paneling to the right.
 
mm... i looks fine the way it is to me...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom