Not a fisherman at all but if I'm reading this right there is nothing in the water to even think of a catch...
This may be a bit too long before the catch for my taste. Also, and I'm not an horizon freak but they do bother me with bodies of water, your horizon line is a bit off.
The clarity in the grain of the chair is nice. The tree's in the background are really blown out and soft. You could have taken two images and masked in the bg to bring in better clarity technically speaking. Also you should have gone backed up for a wider shot the two columns are distracting.
I'd like to see this straightened, without the posts and without the chair and fishing pole. Probably in black and white. Is it just me, or do the trees look weird?
I'd like to see this straightened, without the posts and without the chair and fishing pole. Probably in black and white. Is it just me, or do the trees look weird?
And with water giving you a line, that line should be straight and not, for example, any line of the deck. Like this, I am afraid the lake is going to run out and right onto my desk! :gah:
I like the idea of the shot, but i do agree that the chair should be facing the water like someone is about to sit and start fishing. I didn't even notice the posts until i started reading so they are fine IMO, and i do agree that the trees look a little off, but overall i like the shot.