What's new

The Calm before the Storm

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5topazwbovigcopy.jpg
 
Very nice capture. Amazing sky, like painted.
 
Wow. Indeed: something is brewing there!
Dramatic sky!
Well captured.
 
Thanks for commenting guys !! ;-)
 
Very nice image. It almost feels like I am actually there about to get hit by that storm.
 
It's beautiful! You captured it well. I like the sky.
 
:thumbup::thumbup: Right on. Beautiful.​
 
That's one crazy sky - Like Invisible said, it almost looks painted. Love the capture though, I think the bird finishes it off.
 
Thanks again everybody !! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom