What's new

The Capitol

mooseluver24

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
45
Reaction score
1
Location
Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everyone.
I live near the DC area and decided to play with a bit of night photography. I am very amateur at this as I have a 1 year old and I'm rarely outdoors past 8 p.m.
I wanted to share it and get some critique. My biggest problem with this photo is the noise. It was shot with a 55-300 Lens attached to a D90.

Thanks!

Washington.jpg
 
This size, the noise is not apparent, not to my eyes, that is. I like the contrast of the golden light inside the Capitol and the night blue of the sky. To me it just looks good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom