What's new

The Cascade

DwayneOakes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
62
Reaction score
15
Thanks for taking a look !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

p506322035-4.jpg
 
Good to see you back. I have seen MANY of your photographs Dwayne, but this one might just be my all-time favorite from you! I enjoy this image.
 
Not often I say this......... Ohh My, that's nice.
 
I can only say what everyone else has said before me: Whoa! NICE! :D
 
That crazy image, something to hang on the wall in 40x60 size. Great !
 
where is this?
 
Dwayne you got a great great shoot. Stunning composition a mood. Did you use a filter behind in camera or in post?
 
Inspirational stuff. Bookmarked. There are a lot of "f/22 haters" out there. Eat your hats.
 
Great photo. Love the repetition and balance
 
Definitely a unique capture. Very nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom