S sedonaaz TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2010 Messages 40 Reaction score 0 Location sedona, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 23, 2010 #1 some c&c on this photo please
thebeatles TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2007 Messages 800 Reaction score 1 Location pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 23, 2010 #2 I would either heal/clone out the dust spots and/or clean your sensor and re-shoot. It also seems a bit underexposed. I'm sure with a bit of post processing you could spiff up this photo. I like the photo otherwise. :thumbup:
I would either heal/clone out the dust spots and/or clean your sensor and re-shoot. It also seems a bit underexposed. I'm sure with a bit of post processing you could spiff up this photo. I like the photo otherwise. :thumbup:
S sedonaaz TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2010 Messages 40 Reaction score 0 Location sedona, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 23, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I see those also where do you think they are? back of lens or censor?
Live_free TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 599 Reaction score 7 Location Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2010 #4 Also it is extremely noisy...