What's new

The Chesapeake

jason324

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
186
Reaction score
23
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this down in Baltimore a few months ago. 3 exposure HDR ;)

MG_3338_39_41_42_43-Edit.jpg


Best,
Jay
 
I usually can't stand "artistic" HDR, but this is nice, sharp and real. Love the red and blue contrast. Too bad that building is in the way...
Good job:thumbup:
 
Like Marc I am not a huge fan of HDR, but what you did is make your HDR NOT look like an HDR, and thus I actually like it very much!

Brian
 
The fact that you don't get any lens distortion in the buildings, despite this being a very wide-angle photo ... did you correct it in PS (my old PS 6.0 doesn't yet have that feature, mind you)? I do like the bold colours here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom