Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Nikkor 50mm on Nikon FM, ASA 800
210509_024_K800_03_09_0.jpg

Bigger here

Anyone who has owned a cat for it's entire natural life expectancy knows that a cat knows when it's going to pass and will go off in search of a fine place to die. Well I reasently found this one hidden under the foliage next to my house :confused:, make matters even more interesting it is not one of mine :confused: It's obviously been there for a wile, and I never even knew it.

Last edited:
Trippy. Very strange and cool shot.

Reminds me of one night where my dogs were making a ruckus out in the backyard. I hollered at them to 'shut the hell up', and then all of a sudden there was a cat screaming. It got real quite and I forgot all about it. About a year later we were moving and I decided to do a once over of the yard before we left. There was a giant nopales cactus at the very end of the back yard, and way into the paddles was the dried up carcass of a cat, still looking like it was trying to climb out.

Here's something else it reminds me of:
Simen Johan

The last half of the top gallery has mostly what I'm thinking of.

There is some interesting stuff in there, Makes me feel considerably better about my photography with such a reference.

I think sometimes, some things should be said that are different from everything else. Iron Flatline put in a link to that gallery quite awhile back. I visit the site maybe every month or two.

And I thank you for bringing it to my attention.

And yes, I do agree that there does come a time when an alternitive methoed of statement is required. Often times when it's the same as everything else it blends in and becomes unheard or misunderstood.

i literally have no idea what I'm looking at haha what is it??

Most reactions

Back