TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well....may be a creek...not positive.
p797887126-4.jpg

View Larger
http://sidersphoto.com/img/v1/p797887126-5.jpg

Alright....so another failed attempt. It would be nice to know if it failed because of my crappy compositional skills or my crappy post processing skills.

I didn't see it until now, but...

Looks a little washed out and perhaps a tad soft to me... maybe a smaller aperture would have helped on this one.

I love how clear the water is!

wrong time of day maybe. the colors just dont pop

I was at f/14 so I'm not sure why it's soft. I guess this might be a clue that I need to start using the 2 second timer for these types of shots.

It was a really overcast day which I thought would be okay for this type of scene. What type of lighting should I be looking for on these types of shots?

The right hand side is too dark, maybe dodge it ?

Okay...went back and looked....bland colors are because of my stupid Post processing skills. On landscapes, my post work seems to hurt the image a lot more than it helps. Here's a "better" version (I think).
p1027098724-4.jpg

Looks more alive, i like it. Could use a little sharpening and a pygmy with a sword in the bushes, other than that it looks much better.

Looks more alive, i like it. Could use a little sharpening and a pygmy with a sword in the bushes, other than that it looks much better.

Lol @ pygmy. Thanks. I need to force myself to have more self control with editing. Less is more, less is more.

The 2nd photo is much nicer... when i saw the first image i immediately thought needs some pp, mainly because the greens looked red/brown/yellow

Most reactions

Back