SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Dec 18, 2008 #1
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 18, 2008 #2 that would be better if you captured 1 great shot
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Dec 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 this is one shot.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 18, 2008 #4 I like it, and I'm not sure what I'm looking at. If anything, it reminds me of a glass cube wall.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Dec 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks, its a crop of a buildings windows reflecting the sky
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 18, 2008 #6 I love this. Maybe a tad dark in some parts, though.