The Coffee House

Look what arrived today. Question is: do the film scans now in 24MP or wait for the D850 to arrive and do it for good?

IMG_20170727_225412.jpg

It's Thursday? Weird. Feels like Saturday.

I might become a mirrorless convert. The form factor and speed of the Sony a6000 is pretty impressive, and I love the flippy screen. I think I'll end up taking more family snap shots as a result.

The mirrorless plague is sweeping TPF!
It is! I've gone mirrorless, too! I feel so naughty. :p

Me too!

:biglaugh::laughing: :lol:

Ummm, they are not all mirrorless!!! Matter of fact 2 has mirrors :801:
But they are not between the lens and the "sensor", are they?

I might become a mirrorless convert. The form factor and speed of the Sony a6000 is pretty impressive, and I love the flippy screen. I think I'll end up taking more family snap shots as a result.

Me too!

They are located between the lens and the film plane. :345: Just not in direct line between them. :allteeth: I should be a lawyer. :fangs:

Me too!

They are located between the lens and the film plane. :345: Just not in direct line between them. :allteeth: I should be a lawyer. :fangs:

Meh, close enough. Now go back to sleep.

Just got back from taking both cats to the vet for their routine shots and exam. My ears are still ringing from all the yowling. In stereo.

They were cooperative and sweet for the vet and the techs, of course. Both girls always get rave reviews. Then they get put back in their carriers and back in the car. The decibel level is impressive! :icon_cat: Brats.

That may be me in a couple of weeks. Haven't made the appointment but I need to get it done before the school year starts.

Zelda's always been super easy to get into the carrier, but Mrs. Parker howls her fool head off and fights all the way. They now have separate soft-sided carriers and it's much easier. Zelda actually likes it in her little Zelda cave and usually goes to sleep during the car ride. Mrs. Parker paces nervously the whole time and tries to head-butt her way through the netting. At the vet's office, though, she doesn't want to come out.

I've been keeping the carriers out between visits so they get used to them and they smell familiar. Zelda likes to hang out in her carrier sometimes. Mrs. Parker won't, but they also don't freak her out anymore. So we'll see how it goes in a couple of weeks.
Agreed - I brought the carriers out several days ago, propped them open, put their little beds inside, a little toy, etc. They had days to inspect them and crawl over them. But yeah, I do put them away afterwards because I don't have the room, so we start over each time.

Neither cat would budge, of course, from these torture chambers once we got inside. And Bex literally dove back inside (after having to be pulled out topside) once the shots were over with. I like the idea of the soft-sided carriers. I could easily give them a try and donate one set after seeing whatever works best.

Maybe it's not the carrier ... but the driver ...

Yer funny. :76: 'Twas the hubby behind the wheel, as I sat in between the carriers in the back seat while being serenaded the whole drive over.

They're both collapsed atm, peaceful and exhausted.
Mmmmmhhhh ... Mary Lou has had my suitcase opened up in the livingroom with a few of my toys inside ... should Gary be alarmed that he is making a trip to the vet ...

Mmmmmhhhh ... Mary Lou has had my suitcase opened up in the livingroom with a few of my toys inside ... should Gary be alarmed that he is making a trip to the vet ...

Wouldn't that depend on which of Gary's toys were packed in your suitcase. So many different ways this story line could go!!! :biggrin-93:

Buenas Tardes Coffee Hosers. Presently, Mary Lou and Gary are lounging on their new couch. It is a two seater affair with motorized movements. It has replaced two tub type chairs. This thing is a great overstuffed couch. With a touch of a finger, one can go from upright to fully flat with a separate control for the back. Mary Lou is on her laptop, Gary on a tablet, sipping on iced water and eating clusters of Pinot Noir grapes while watching the latest discussions on the cable news channels on the Trump stuff. The life of Riley.

Just got back from taking both cats to the vet for their routine shots and exam. My ears are still ringing from all the yowling. In stereo.

They were cooperative and sweet for the vet and the techs, of course. Both girls always get rave reviews. Then they get put back in their carriers and back in the car. The decibel level is impressive! :icon_cat: Brats.

That may be me in a couple of weeks. Haven't made the appointment but I need to get it done before the school year starts.

Zelda's always been super easy to get into the carrier, but Mrs. Parker howls her fool head off and fights all the way. They now have separate soft-sided carriers and it's much easier. Zelda actually likes it in her little Zelda cave and usually goes to sleep during the car ride. Mrs. Parker paces nervously the whole time and tries to head-butt her way through the netting. At the vet's office, though, she doesn't want to come out.

I've been keeping the carriers out between visits so they get used to them and they smell familiar. Zelda likes to hang out in her carrier sometimes. Mrs. Parker won't, but they also don't freak her out anymore. So we'll see how it goes in a couple of weeks.
Agreed - I brought the carriers out several days ago, propped them open, put their little beds inside, a little toy, etc. They had days to inspect them and crawl over them. But yeah, I do put them away afterwards because I don't have the room, so we start over each time.

Neither cat would budge, of course, from these torture chambers once we got inside. And Bex literally dove back inside (after having to be pulled out topside) once the shots were over with. I like the idea of the soft-sided carriers. I could easily give them a try and donate one set after seeing whatever works best.

Maybe it's not the carrier ... but the driver ...

Yer funny. :76: 'Twas the hubby behind the wheel, as I sat in between the carriers in the back seat while being serenaded the whole drive over.

They're both collapsed atm, peaceful and exhausted.
I don't know, did she by chance see this anywhere? :biggrin-new:
Gary did have an argument with Mary Lou ... she said Gary needs to be fixed ... Gary argued he wasn't broken.

Buenas Tardes Coffee Hosers. Presently, Mary Lou and Gary are lounging on their new couch. It is a two seater affair with motorized movements. It has replaced two tub type chairs. This thing is a great overstuffed couch. With a touch of a finger, one can go from upright to fully flat with a separate control for the back. Mary Lou is on her laptop, Gary on a tablet, sipping on iced water and eating clusters of Pinot Noir grapes while watching the latest discussions on the cable news channels on the Trump stuff. The life of Riley.
^^^^
Perhaps THIS explains the suitcase of toys. ;)
Gary's Fidget Spinners ... ?

So Leo was in a bed going up and down, now Gary's in a motorized barcalounger , you hosers have an interesting way of lounging and relaxing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back