The Coffee House

Whelp, was going to go sit outside and finish off the last hour or so of work from home, but looks like the rain is going to start any second.

Ugh. More rain.

I'm going to photograph all my remaining Nikon stuff and post it up for sale this weekend! Then I am also taking dog to groomer for mani/pedi and a bath. Still recovering from being sick so going to take it easy tonight and tomorrow. Beach day on Sunday (taking my daughter and 6 of her friends what was I thinking - or more likely drinking - when I said yes to that) then my usual Sunday night dinner and drinks at my favorite watering hole. I might sneak in some shooting in the morning tomorrow if I'm feeling better.

I'm going to photograph all my remaining Nikon stuff and post it up for sale this weekend! Then I am also taking dog to groomer for mani/pedi and a bath. Still recovering from being sick so going to take it easy tonight and tomorrow. Beach day on Sunday (taking my daughter and 6 of her friends what was I thinking - or more likely drinking - when I said yes to that) then my usual Sunday night dinner and drinks at my favorite watering hole. I might sneak in some shooting in the morning tomorrow if I'm feeling better.
Take your time -- it will take a few days for the check to clear when we hit the number tonight; I'll buy the whole lot. ;)

I'm going to photograph all my remaining Nikon stuff and post it up for sale this weekend!
:eek:
Yes, the XT2 is that good.
I'd do the same with my Canon equipment since the procurement of my Oly EM1.1, but the Rebel isn't worth anything. At least not enough to sell it.

I was surprised and encouraged by how easy it was to sell the 5100. Hardly any effort at all required by me. That's my type of sale!

Nice shades Frank!

SharonCat it seems like when you post about going somewhere you pick up more teenagers every time! lol

Buenas Tardes Coffee Hosers. Gary just spent a couple of hours replacing an 1.5" intake hose and then rebuilding the jammin' waterfall. Gary is tired, the water was on the cold side, many of the rocks were on the large size, but the repair is made and Gary is somewhat clean from the chest down.

Absolutely no plans for the weekend. (Which is a good thing.) Gary can sit around and enjoy the repaired pond and new waterfall. Mary Lou suspects a call from friends to see the new monkey movies. So maybe Hollywood.

Gary is taking a break. The pooch is fed, Mary Lou and Gary are sipping a Wolff Vineyard Dry Riesling ... delish and snacking on some Merlot grapes. Mary Lou prefers the Merlot to the Pinots because the Merlots are much larger and a bit sweeter. mmmhhh ... Mary Lou just handed Gary a recipe for Sweet Hot Coriander Chicken. Back to work.

Gary recently went through administrating the final days of his parents. It is such a two-edged sword. Continue your path of hanging in there and doing your best. There is a lot to say about doing your best, doing the right thing and no regrets.

Mary Lou and Gary are done for the day. Mary Lou is an eleven month-er for her employer (school district) and this is her month off. Mary Lou dived into gardening today, then hit the treadmills and is bushed. We are relaxing our aching bones in the patio, with a cool breeze is sweeping in from the Pacific bringing the temps down to to a pleasant 75F. Gary has opened up a bottle of sparkling, a very dry Exit 43 Bollicine in Blanco ... Mary Lou has paired the Exit 43 with Cheetos. The chicken is marinading away ... dinner in the great outdoors tonight.

When Gary first described San Juan Capistrano, you stated ... we'll lose him to California ... apparently you called it. Wait until he spends a winter in SoCal ... lol. If he is planning to transfer, Mary Lou was a college counselor at the #1 public high school academically in California (by testing). Gary will volunteer her if your nephew has any questions.

The evening had begun ...
IMG_4626.JPG

iPhone image - we've moved on to more Merlot grapes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back