What's new

The Coffee House

I just ate some grilled chicken and some green beans for lunch. Boring, but effective for counteracting my weekend craft beer habit.
 
Gary just polished off a bagel w/cream cheese. A tri-tip has been marinating for 24 hours, is destined for the Kamado. Y'all come-on by ... Gary will be de-cantering the first bottle around five-ish.
 
image.jpg

Yep. Just swung by McD's to pick up lunch for MLW & myself . . . bill came to $13.13
 
Last edited:
Gary will be de-cantering the first bottle around five-ish
And with the time conversion, flight to CA from East Coast, drive from airport to Gary's...

bcf.png
 
... And it's Dodgers vs. Cubbies
Pretty weird game to say the least. Nats got a little screwed but that's baseball. If Cubs continue to play below average defense, they will get swept by the Dodgers. I think Dusty is not a very good manager. I like the guy but man, he missed some opportunities in this series. I actually like the matchup better for the Dodgers anyway. Go Gary's Dodgers!
 
I just ate some grilled chicken and some green beans for lunch. Boring, but effective for counteracting my weekend craft beer habit.

I had a fried bologna sandwich with tomato, lettuce, get pupon, and huge dill pickle and a Vernors.
 
... And it's Dodgers vs. Cubbies
Pretty weird game to say the least. Nats got a little screwed but that's baseball. If Cubs continue to play below average defense, they will get swept by the Dodgers. I think Dusty is not a very good manager. I like the guy but man, he missed some opportunities in this series. I actually like the matchup better for the Dodgers anyway. Go Gary's Dodgers!
Gary was thinking about that also ... as who would be the easier opponent. Gary actually prefers to beat a tougher opponent in preparation for the WS.
 
Last edited:
I just ate some grilled chicken and some green beans for lunch. Boring, but effective for counteracting my weekend craft beer habit.

I had a fried bologna sandwich with tomato, lettuce, get pupon, and huge dill pickle and a Vernors.
oooohhhh a Vernors ... haven't had one of those in decades.
 
Pretty weird game to say the least. Gnats got a little screwed but that's baseball. If Cubs continue to play below average defense, they will get swept by the Dodgers. I think Dusty is not a very good manager. I like the guy but man, he missed some opportunities in this series. I actually like the matchup better for the Dodgers anyway. Go Gary's Dodgers!

FIFY
 
... And it's Dodgers vs. Cubbies
Pretty weird game to say the least. Nats got a little screwed but that's baseball. If Cubs continue to play below average defense, they will get swept by the Dodgers. I think Dusty is not a very good manager. I like the guy but man, he missed some opportunities in this series. I actually like the matchup better for the Dodgers anyway. Go Gary's Dodgers!
Gary was thinking about that also ... as would would be the easier opponent. Gary actually prefers to beat a tougher opponent in preparation for the WS.
Cubs have a deep bench of position players, so they're a matchup nightmare for bullpen. Pretty darn good manager too. Dodgers have better pitching, defense, and are mentally tough. Dodgers in 5.
 
I just ate some grilled chicken and some green beans for lunch. Boring, but effective for counteracting my weekend craft beer habit.

I had a fried bologna sandwich with tomato, lettuce, get pupon, and huge dill pickle and a Vernors.
oooohhhh a Vernors ... haven't had one of those in decades.

I'll send you some. I send to my brother in Northern CA a few times a year. He likes it with bourbon. His wife likes it with ice cream in it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom