The Coffee House

"What do you do with a drunken sailor, early in the morning?"

Well it is good and chilly here in New York and I had to buy a new red touque.

20141101_135409.jpg

View attachment 88505

I've got a blue one; decorated. I'll post a pic if I can ever get this jammin' phone and computer to connect. My life sux.

I quit. I'm going to drown myself in something really worthless, like FB.

View attachment 88505

Shot is noisy - I had to use the little micro camera on the laptop. This is as close as I get to a selfie until I lose a bunch of el-bees.

Snapshot_20141101.png

Wow, Arkansas is up on Mississippi State! But it's only halftime; they still have plenty of time to lose. :D

And my Vols are up by a TD at halftime, against USC Jr. (South Carolina). Dobbs is looking pretty good at QB--I'm starting to kinda hope our original starter, Worley, isn't able to come back this season. I hate that he's hurt, because he really did "give it his all" every game...but this Dobbs kid just has more "all" to give.

But right now...we just NEED an SEC win! And then another. And then another. :D

Wow, Arkansas is up on Mississippi State! But it's only halftime; they still have plenty of time to lose. :D

And my Vols are up by a TD at halftime, against USC Jr. (South Carolina). Dobbs is looking pretty good at QB--I'm starting to kinda hope our original starter, Worley, isn't able to come back this season. I hate that he's hurt, because he really did "give it his all" every game...but this Dobbs kid just has more "all" to give.

But right now...we just NEED an SEC win! And then another. And then another. :D

keep-calm-and-go-vols-5.png

Most reactions

New Topics

Back