carlosarsilva
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2009
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Braga,Portugal
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Carlos
Just curious, since it looks as though you are from another country, would you mind giving me a short explanation of your use of the title? I'm just curious that's all.
Just curious, since it looks as though you are from another country, would you mind giving me a short explanation of your use of the title? I'm just curious that's all.
I was wondering this too...
Anyway, the picture is stunning... regardless of your title it does give me a patriotic feeling... i would buy this print... nice work!
Just curious, since it looks as though you are from another country, would you mind giving me a short explanation of your use of the title? I'm just curious that's all.
I was wondering this too...
Anyway, the picture is stunning... regardless of your title it does give me a patriotic feeling... i would buy this print... nice work!
If I'm not wrong, that's the New york stock exchange and hence the title.
