carlosarsilva

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4058707588_983332d972_o.jpg

Carlos;)

Dig this one too.

Just curious, since it looks as though you are from another country, would you mind giving me a short explanation of your use of the title? I'm just curious that's all.

Just curious, since it looks as though you are from another country, would you mind giving me a short explanation of your use of the title? I'm just curious that's all.

I was wondering this too...

Anyway, the picture is stunning... regardless of your title it does give me a patriotic feeling... i would buy this print... nice work!

Anyway, the picture is stunning... regardless of your title it does give me a patriotic feeling... i would buy this print... nice work!

If I'm not wrong, that's the New york stock exchange and hence the title.

If I'm not wrong, that's the New york stock exchange and hence the title.

oh ok... well ya, that makes sense! :lol:

Most reactions

Back