What's new

The Constant War - Motocross Photos

Adam934MX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Criticism and feedback is greatly appreciated.

1.
sc450_5.jpg


2.
sc450_4.jpg


3.
sc450_2.jpg


4.
sc250_43.jpg


5.
sc450_18.jpg


6.
sc450_21.jpg


7.
sc250_11.jpg


8.
sc450_6.jpg



Thanks for checking them out. :thumbup:
 
I like them :thumup:
I think if you put the shutter speed a tiny bit faster and got the wheels still, they would be a bit better, but nnice shots!
 
#4 is amazing! Nice how you have the other riders in the background and man are all these images freaking sharp. What's your setup? I will also say that #3 is a little bit green on my monitor and underexposed

~Michael~
 
In agreement with others, #4 is a truly spectacular image! It's got it ALL! Composition, form, shape, DOF, action, suspense, excitement, color, clarity...

Did I mention it's got it ALL?

Congrats on a truly fantastic image, and a very nice set over all. :thumbup:
 
Not sure how I feel about the square frame, look like 4/3ds, but these (especially 4) are friggin sweet!

getting closer would give better subject isolation, but i think you did great :)
 
i agree with the others here, you have done a great job. I love no. 1 as well, the way the rider is isolated against the sky.
 
Amazing pictures! I'm a huge fan of motocross, and have been involved with it all my life. What settings do you use? I recently took some pictures of my brother racing, I will have to post them and tell me what you think. Great pics
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom