The Continetal Divide Panoramic

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love this place. This was taken at 11,000 feet at the top of Monark Pass. They still have 12ft of snow.
1. Click on picture for High-Res

2515361650_f34718f882_o.jpg

2515355898_5f05e35bb4_o.jpg

That is incredible! I love the pano

that pano rocks!!!!!!

and, um, your friend is wearing shorts?! :stun:

We people in CO are a different breed of people... Shorts or the norm... We don't get cold like these people down here in TX do.

I love the sky in the pano.... but the sag in the middle is too much tension for me...

I wanna look down...

that pano rocks!!!!!!

and, um, your friend is wearing shorts?! :stun:

You should come to Minnesota or North Dakota in the winter. Every winter I see at least a few people out and about with shorts.

We people in CO are a different breed of people... Shorts or the norm... We don't get cold like these people down here in TX do.

Haha yes we are. Not to mention, it was probably about 50-60 degrees when that was taken... No?

( 50-60 is warm for us!! ):er:

I like 1 and 2 the best but i would like to see all Of the trres in 1.3 is my fav and not only is yer friend wearing shorts hes walking on what looks like very thin ice,and with all this global warming milarkey I would be taking any chances especially not in shorts:lol: great shots.

I like 1 and 2 the best but i would like to see all Of the trres in 1.3 is my fav and not only is yer friend wearing shorts hes walking on what looks like very thin ice,and with all this global warming milarkey I would be taking any chances especially not in shorts:lol: great shots.

Thanks... I shot this with landscape shots so there isn't much data farther down but I did also shoot this one vertically so I'll see what I can do about that. LOL... That was not ice that he was standning but concrete.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back