The continuing travels of Kipper.

Kipper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
When I got back from HK I was sent to Sweden and in the closing days managed to grab 5 mins to take this....

Stockholm2.jpg

Very Pretty.

Yes, way too small to appreciate...

Hi,

Thanks, I agree, and technology seems to have beaten me. the image size is 8K x 1.3k, but photobucket doesn't let me get bigger than 1024x 768 (I think)

Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers,

Allan

... but photobucket doesn't let me get bigger than 1024x 768 (I think) ...
Your shot is posted at 638x101... Ya, I think that is their cap. You can resize it to 1024x, then upload to Photobucket, and then repost...

Wow that's neat. Looks a touch dark and the color balance seems a bit off... not sure if that's intentional. Regardless... neat!

Much nicer: one can appreciate it now! :) - Pretty good job overall, but you can see a little of the stitching. Did you use manual and the same camera settings for each shot?

Much nicer: one can appreciate it now! :) - Pretty good job overall, but you can see a little of the stitching. Did you use manual and the same camera settings for each shot?

I cannot tell a lie, I was away for weeks at a time so had to carry my world in a hand luggage backpack so the camera available to me was on my phone. (as with the other photos I have recently posted.) I didn't mention it before as I wanted to see if the photos stood up by themselves rather than submit them with the caveat of it being a camera phone, no tripod, no manual mode.......

Glad you enjoyed the photo, if I get back up there I will try and take something a bit more flexible and show you the results.

Happy new year to all that have viewed!

Cheers,

Allan

Last edited:
Pretty decent results from a camera phone (phone camera, lol, whatever way you want to look at it). Looks good though, i can see one area where it was stitched due to the exposure difference but hey!

I cannot tell a lie, I was away for weeks at a time so had to carry my world in a hand luggage backpack so the camera available to me was on my phone. (as with the other photos I have recently posted.) I didn't mention it before as I wanted to see if the photos stood up by themselves rather than submit them with the caveat of it being a camera phone, no tripod, no manual mode.......

Glad you enjoyed the photo, if I get back up there I will try and take something a bit more flexible and show you the results.

Happy new year to all that have viewed!

Cheers,

Allan
Makes it an even better shot!! :) (or should I say 'shots' ?? LOL )

Oh! Wow. This is what the phones can do???
The purple sky is a bit strange, but doesn't bother me too much. I'm too much enjoying the (now at long last large enough) pano of a place I've only (first) been to in August and liked immediately. So I am seeing something quite familiar, and with a bit of a longing, too, which is nice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back