The Contraptionry

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
789-contraptionry.jpg

Is this anywhere near Roswell or are all the little round dark spots in the sky just a dirty lens. :lol: (I'm a real whiz with the spot healing brush. :sexywink:)

A good subject indeed. I was thinking about how it would look with the Sun 180 camera left, 20 degree's above the horizon.

I like how the building is so rusty and that you brought it out so well. there is a lot of sensor dust though in the sky. good work thanks for sharing.

Excellent title :lol: cool building indeed ...

Thanks.

The colors in that building are fantastic. I wonder if sheep might fear it...

:) This was an old gold ore crushing mill building, complete with office. Must of been noisy. About 30 miles from Bedlam.

Is this anywhere near Roswell or are all the little round dark spots in the sky just a dirty lens. :lol: (I'm a real whiz with the spot healing brush.)

A good subject indeed. I was thinking about how it would look with the Sun 180 camera left, 20 degree's above the horizon.

:biglaugh:

I like how the building is so rusty and that you brought it out so well. there is a lot of sensor dust though in the sky. good work thanks for sharing.

I thought I knock this one out to relax a bit before hitting the sack A little hasty on the processing.

The colors were impressive. I'll post the interior shots sometime.

I forget to check my lens all the time and have to fix little spots like that. It's not sensor dust it's just on the lens.

I forget to check my lens all the time and have to fix little spots like that. It's not sensor dust it's just on the lens.

I know what you mean. It's really dusty around here, but when I go to the ocean I seem to catch every bit of mist and spray. That can really junk up a trip if I don't catch it.

I think my sensor's pretty nasty too.

Most reactions

Back