What's new

The cute small hand

cumi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
394
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, Austria
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for looking!

pic9.jpg
 
I think I am getting some of the idea you were having when you took this photo, but although I usually like the close-ups and the details in photos, this is one where I miss the context. I really long to see the whole child here enjoying this autumn afternoon walk, and I would like to see some more activity with the leaves...
 
Thanks for the feed-back. It's really hard to catch my son on the photo. He keeps moving all the time. And when I catch him, I screw the composition. That's why I didn't posted the whole photo first.

Here, the part of head and foot didn't "fit" the photo:

IMG_0976.JPG


Here, I left the baby-car there:

IMG_0982.JPG
 
Kids are tough to capture at this age. Kids and animals, my favorite subjects. I think the first photowould have been great if you could have captured the hand sharp and the leaves soft and out of focus. JMO.
 
jstuedle said:
I think the first photowould have been great if you could have captured the hand sharp and the leaves soft and out of focus.

Yes, but there is no chance for that. I that case, I would had to take the photo from close, with low F stop, like F2.6 (minimum for my camera), not to have much DoF.

I was happy to catch my son ever, when not running arund...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom