Vaporous TPF Noob! Joined Feb 13, 2007 Messages 225 Reaction score 6 Location TN USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2007 #1
boogaguy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 2 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2007 #2 I like that you got the moonlight on the rocks. It really creates the mood. its a romantic setting.... ahh my mind is wandering to places it shouldnt ..
I like that you got the moonlight on the rocks. It really creates the mood. its a romantic setting.... ahh my mind is wandering to places it shouldnt ..
L Lackoffunding TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 231 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 14, 2007 #3 Nice shot, but I think the sun spots are too distracting. Maybe dodge them a bit?
Nein-reis TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 454 Reaction score 1 Location Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2007 #4 Beautiful... I like it alot, wouldn't change a thing. Makes me think of a fairy tale or something
Ramy TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2007 Messages 159 Reaction score 2 Location Cape Coral Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 14, 2007 #5 There's just something I like about this one, I can't put a finger on it though. Nice shot!