The dark sunset!

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was after the sun had set, and I took the second one much darker, for a art feel. How do you like them? :)

10-28-15 023.jpg

10-28-15 021.jpg

nice. those look good, i think i like the fist one better.

Great sky and water but that stuff sticking up on the left (both near and far) is distracting to me.

A touch too dark to me.

Great sky and water but that stuff sticking up on the left (both near and far) is distracting to me.

That's funny, because I really like the tree stumps sticking out of the water.:lol: I always enjoy finding out that something that makes a photo for one person, is the same thing someone else doesn't like about it! :)

#1 is nice , but not sure about composition... why did you split the frame in half?

That's funny, because I really like the tree stumps sticking out of the water.:lol: I always enjoy finding out that something that makes a photo for one person, is the same thing someone else doesn't like about it! :)

Too true, to each their own! For me, I want to look at the way those trees in the distance are silhouetted against the sunset and the water trees keep pulling me from that.

#1 is nice , but not sure about composition... why did you split the frame in half?

It was super muddy, so I held the camera down at ground level, and flipped the viewfinder up. But you are definitely right! Should I crop the top or the bottom?:)

Too true, to each their own! For me, I want to look at the way those trees in the distance are silhouetted against the sunset and the water trees keep pulling me from that.
Good point! I didn't notice that, but they do! Thanks for pointing that out to me. :)

Most reactions

Back