The Departed

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wow. Amazing movie.

Cast was phenominal, story was amazing. Usually the tripe that Hollywood puts out is predictable or doesn't make sense. This was insanely unpredictable yet made complete sense.

Acting was incredible. The lady friend said it best when she mentioned Dicaprio was playing a MAN for the first time. Not a boy.

Mark Wahlberg was wicked. Jack Nickelson awesome. The only person I wasn't really happy with was Matt Damon, but I think I'm biased against him. I don't really like that guy.

Anyway. Go see it. Now. It's worth the money.

Wanted to see it last week, no one else did

Alas

Sounds awesome. I'm guessing by the title and actors it's probably not suited for a 7, 5 and 9 month old so I'll be waiting until it's on DVD :lol:

Hmmm... I'm considering it. Has anyone seen the original Infernal Affairs? How does this compare? The Departed looks good but I don't feel the need to see the exact same movie twice :)

Alison, it's definitley not a kids movie! :p:p

Just a hint for your parenting needs though, in the future when your kids want to go to the movies with friends or even if you want to go see something with them you're questioning, go to kidsinmind.com It'll tell you exactly what happens, what swear words are used, etc. Good tool in my opinion, despite it's somewhat overprotectiveness the info is still there. :) Just thought I'd share.

Most reactions

Back