Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yup...you guess it...SNOW.

As in "It's snowing here right now". :grumpy: Just barely, and I'm sure it won't last long...but still. I was walking around in a t-shirt two days ago, some were in shorts. Today...snow. YUCK! I HATE IT! I'M MOVING!

I was expecting the word SPAM...but snow is equally evil.

That's why I live in the desert. :sun:

90 degrees here today... 8)

I like snow
I like the cold
hot is a big no no when your fat like me

Big Mike said:
I like snow :p

I only started disliking it over the last few years...it's like I've become hyper-sensitive to the cold, or something.

According to weather.com, it's 37F, but feels like 26 :S. And I just peeked outside, and the snow picked up a lot...thicker flakes, and coming down faster. Ug. Wish I could just stay in bed all day! Too bad I already did that yesterday. :p

After living in MN for 14 years NH winters are nothing :lol: It's not snowing here yet, but it's only a matter of time.

You don't want to move to Texas... there's a cold front moving in tomorrow...
it's going to get down to 66 degrees at night... of course it will go back to 80 in the afternoon... :lmao:

LittleMan said:
You don't want to move to Texas... there's a cold front moving in tomorrow...
it's going to get down to 66 degrees at night... of course it will go back to 80 in the afternoon... :lmao:

Somehow I knew you were gonna pipe in. :grumpy:

I'm cold. I need mittens.

Oh baby it's snowing here too

At 4 degrees

Note - Celcius

Double Note - It's staying on the ground

Triple Note - It was sunny an hour ago

Quadruple Note - Siiiiiick

i really like snow! so therefore I thought that word was LOVE, or ARGH, or whatever ;)

Ok, I'll admit it...I DO like snow....

...when I'm inside in my warmest, most comfy pajamas, wearing my big, furry, leapord print slippers, sipping hot chocolate and snuggled up to my boyfriend under the blanket watching a good movie.

However...I no longer have a boyfriend, and I work both my jobs today. So I hate snow. :grumpy:

hmmm, so what about snow outside when you wake up in a tent ... well, lets assume a warm sleeping bag ;) ??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back