What's new

The difference between Raw and high Q?

I don't know. If you've got everything color balanced and levelled, you're doing a quick one-off shoot of a few hundred or more shots and your deadline means you're not going to have a chance to edit, RAW becomes a huge burden at that point.
 
I don't know. If you've got everything color balanced and levelled, you're doing a quick one-off shoot of a few hundred or more shots and your deadline means you're not going to have a chance to edit, RAW becomes a huge burden at that point.

Yes, I learned that when I shot my first soccer game and came home with some 300 shots in RAW. ohhhhhhhmygod that was a mistake. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom