R Roger TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2007 Messages 1,579 Reaction score 0 Location Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2007 #1 1 2
Christina TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 947 Reaction score 0 Location jacksonville, fl Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 23, 2007 #2 I like the colors in 2 and lean to that photo bc i dont feel the ships "mesh" well together. Not bad for still life though.
I like the colors in 2 and lean to that photo bc i dont feel the ships "mesh" well together. Not bad for still life though.
R Roger TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2007 Messages 1,579 Reaction score 0 Location Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 24, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 erm I think you mean the colours in #1 as it's in #2 where the ships meet...I liked #2 also because it has the action of docking and getting ready to disgorge it's load of cars. Thanks for commenting though.
erm I think you mean the colours in #1 as it's in #2 where the ships meet...I liked #2 also because it has the action of docking and getting ready to disgorge it's load of cars. Thanks for commenting though.