The Doctor is in

RVT1K

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Multiple World Champ Valentino Rossi a.k.a. The Doctor in his office. From Indy 2015.

_DSC7579 - Copy.JPG

Some office. Brilliant.

That guy is so impressive to me because he applies some of his dirt riding skills to pavement, which gives him the edge and helps to make him a little faster than the rest of the pack.

Nice shooting.

That guy is so impressive to me because he applies some of his dirt riding skills to pavement, which gives him the edge and helps to make him a little faster than the rest of the pack.

Nice shooting.

But it was the Americans, starting with Kenny Roberts, who first brought their dirt-tracking skills to the GP's. It caught on since not only Kenny Roberts won Championships but so did Wayne Rainey, Kevin Schwantz, Freddie Spencer and Eddie Lawson. Mick Doohan did it for the Aussies.

Nice shooting.

But it was the Americans, starting with Kenny Roberts, who first brought their dirt-tracking skills to the GP's. It caught on since not only Kenny Roberts won Championships but so did Wayne Rainey, Kevin Schwantz, Freddie Spencer and Eddie Lawson. Mick Doohan did it for the Aussies.

True all that, can't leave them out. Am I crazy to want Kenny Roberts TZ 750 as my street bike?

Most reactions

Back