The Dog's Arse

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Which is the Miller Lite. My dog's butt....hole is also in the photo. I think it complements the sludge rather well.

16966327659_11603c80af_z.jpg

I think to some thems might be fightin' words! But not to me, haha! But I can say that, cause I'm from the Miller state!

I'm from the biggest craft brewing state in the USA...we call that stuff "targets"...prop 'em up on a log,take aim, and fire....makes a mighty purty splash with a dead-center hit. Funny...in 30 years of legal drinking, I have never, not once, heard a customer ask for a Miller Lite. Not.One.Time. Ever. I swear all Miller Lite did was give away one of their free neon bar/window signs to every single liquor license holder in all 50 states...but customers never bought into it much.

Same. I spent over a decade in f&b. I think my restaurants may have sold one over my career.

I have never, not once, heard a customer ask for a Miller Lite. Not.One.Time. Ever. I swear all Miller Lite did was give away one of their free neon bar/window signs to every single liquor license holder in all 50 states...but customers never bought into it much.

A few years ago I was sitting at the bar in a brew pub here and a waiter saw I was drinking their IPA and said he liked it too. Then the bartender filled up the waiter's tray with ...... wait for it ...... several bottles of Miller Lite. I told him he should throw those people out immediately. He laughed, but I'm sure he wanted his tip.

Whatever it is capable of, I have installed as a modern art piece on my porch

Most reactions

Back