What's new

The Domes

crimbfighter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
2,219
Reaction score
1,784
Location
Wisconsin, United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In Milwaukee. I was down there the other day and liked this capture of the main entrance. These are pretty neat. They've been around quite some time as I remember taking field trips here in grade school. Two of the domes are always the same, one a desert and one a jungle, and the third dome changes regularly, including a really cool winter setup for Christmas. I wish I could have captured all three in one image, but all I had available was my 35mm and I couldn't back up any further due to obstructions..

14388587415_75106db5a0_b.jpg
 

Attachments

  • $14388587415_75106db5a0_b.webp
    $14388587415_75106db5a0_b.webp
    138.4 KB · Views: 73
Every now and then this forum does this where it attaches the image as well as posting it via the link. Why does it do this and why can't I get rid of it? Mods, any ideas how I can get rid of the attachment when it does this?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom