The Dronery

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
800-tomb-dc-bw.jpg

That shot its pretty friggin sweet. I like it alot!

How did you do it if you don't mind sharing your secrets.:sexywink:

That shot its pretty friggin sweet. I like it alot!

How did you do it if you don't mind sharing your secrets.:sexywink:

what a great IR. I like it.

ScottS, Sideburns;

Thanks. No IR, HDR though. 5 exposures to 16 bit .tiff then mess with levels, curves, saturation, unsharp mask, and layer transparency over and over again until it looks like I want and save. Flatten everything, change to 8 bit mode, resize and save to .jpg. Trying to learn where to stop :). Will get there eventually I hope.

Nice Abraxas - question ... apart from the learning curve ... is this shot worth all that effort? Is a non-HDR with various/individual zones selectively processed, significantly less appealling than an HDR?

Gary

wow what a beautiful shot. I love the contrast and feeling it provokes.

I would love to see the origionals and where you came from.

Very Nice :thumbup:

The reflections in the window are cool sorta makes the building look like its only those 2 sides and you're looking through it (if that makes sense LOL)

Great shot! I really like the composition and all the highlights and shadows, and how it all fits/flows together

wow what a beautiful shot. I love the contrast and feeling it provokes.

I would love to see the origionals and where you came from.

Very Nice :thumbup:

The reflections in the window are cool sorta makes the building look like its only those 2 sides and you're looking through it (if that makes sense LOL)

Great shot! I really like the composition and all the highlights and shadows, and how it all fits/flows together

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your comments.

Nice Abraxas - question ... apart from the learning curve ... is this shot worth all that effort? Is a non-HDR with various/individual zones selectively processed, significantly less appealling than an HDR?

Gary

Thank you Gary. I think this shot in particular it was worth it. Aside from this shot that isn't always the case though. Using HDR (from .jpg) as the standard in my day to day workflow, I usually see the results in HDR before considering a RAW exposure.

wow. not IR, eh? It looks very similar.
Either way, I love the effect.

i bet everyone here said to themselves "i think i know where that is..."

very orwellian and huxely. nice.

Most reactions

Back