THE DUEL

Well, Here's my stuff. Yepp, all B&W.

Silverware:
Silverware2.jpg

Perfume:
Perfume.jpg

Food: (well, i wouldn't eat that, but i heard some do...)
Food.jpg

Abstract:
Abstract1.jpg

Alrighty Alexandra, here are my ever-so-humble entries. I actually had a bear of a time, and I'm glad I didn't do any boasting about the quality of my shots! =P

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.) (coffee grounds)

Alex, those are so good! The abstract shot is just terrific, and frankly, the perfume shot is hot. lol.

Verbal said:
Alex, those are so good! The abstract shot is just terrific, and frankly, the perfume shot is hot. lol.
Thanks, yours are incredible! I love all that color!!!!!
You definately beat me up with the spoons... and the food too... hmm, i'm hungry now.

So how are we going to decide?
Alex POSTED first, Jon only after her. Does that automatically mean Alex wins? (In a duel, the one who shoots first and hits wins, isn't it so?)

Edit: Oh, now I see how others are doing it... ok. Be back shortly. Must go "judging" ;)

Alexandra said:
Thanks, yours are incredible! I love all that color!!!!!
You definately beat me up with the spoons... and the food too... hmm, i'm hungry now.

Well thank you! Hah, I was going to give you +rep for yours, but it said I've gotta spread some of my lovin' around. So I started giving random rep to a bunch of people, and now it says I've given out too much in the last 24 hours! Sorry! :greenpbl:

Jon
Alex
Jon
Alex

No no longer worry - be happy :D

Most reactions

Back