the dumbell

wclement7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
if you have not heard the story of mike and the dumbell, well we were taking pictures for the yearbook of a class doing some sort of olympics thingy, and they must take these dumbells swing forward, jump, swing your arms back and let go of the dumbells... opps forward she throws them.... and mike is right there! haha lol it was a great day.. how many staples was it mike?

the gurl
worldhistory033forweb.jpg

mike...
worldhistory065forweb.jpg

i must laugh once again... HAHA

forgive me if i appear rude, but i recently read a thread where you was complaining about not receiving remarks on your photos, well may i just say, having looked at your photos, i dont think there is anything to talk about, you seem to post anything that is at hand so long as you can mess about with your friends on this forum, maybe you should concentrate on quality and not quantity.
Please forgive my frankness, but i think it has to said.

Boon said:
forgive me if i appear rude, but i recently read a thread where you was complaining about not receiving remarks on your photos, well may i just say, having looked at your photos, i dont think there is anything to talk about, you seem to post anything that is at hand so long as you can mess about with your friends on this forum, maybe you should concentrate on quality and not quantity.
Please forgive my frankness, but i think it has to said.

i forgive you lol, sure i actaulyl usually only post on foto... you never nocited i guess. and i cancentrate on the quality of my photos, but we were told to get to know you all, and how do we do that but by telling you about us! and then learning abotu you with the same post like these that we see 20% of the time on TPF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back