What's new

The Escape

Nb I'd prefer if the guy was made easier to see, darkened up or something in photoshop. He looks too lost in the photo for me
 
I think a little too yello for my tastes. I DO get that cool breezy, sandy walk along the coast feeling.
 
Nice filter effect. I can see why you centered the escaping man--to make him look smaller in an expansive environment.

Do you know who he is escaping from? His wife?
 
I do prefer b&w, but the right lower corner is distracting, imho
 
Very nice on the second take.
 
Personally, I like the vastness of the landscape
 
Horizontal feels better to me too.
 
So the escapee was originally placed in the top third region.

I don't know if it's more effective, but I wonder if that's his wife laying along the road...
 
So the escapee was originally placed in the top third region.

I don't know if it's more effective, but I wonder if that's his wife laying along the road...

:lol:
Good catch
 
I like your original with the suggested bottom right being deleted.

1jsoqe.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom