The Eye Thread

Who are youÉ

• Total voters
I'm left handed for writing and racquet sports.
Right handed for baseball (swing not throw), golf, takin pitchers. I kick right footed mostly for soccer.
I use my right eye.

I am right handed however I am legally blind in my right eye so my options are limited to say the least. I hold the camera in my left hand and for obvious reasons have to use my left eye...

Correct its not the hand you shoot with, its either you are right handed or left handed. Im surprised thus far howe many many are right and right. Is it the right form or just prefferance?

I'm suprised to see a number of right hand/left eye shooters posting. I'm RH/LE but it's due to a cataract removal/lens replacement in my right.

oops.. I just mispolled LH/LE deduct 1 from the outcome!:lol:

Left handed, right eyed.

right hand, left eye. Because it's what feels good :)

even though I'm a lefty, I use my right hand but left eye.

Right hand, left eye. But, when I shoot sports I use my right eye so I can keep better track of the action by keeping my left eye open too.

My nose always changes the focus point when I use my left eye and a D300. :grumpy:

I don't even have a camera.

p!nK

My nose always changes the focus point when I use my left eye and a D300. :grumpy:
The first several times I saw the focal point cruising across the viewfinder I thought I had problem. I did, but not with the camera. I made a slight adjustment at address and started implementing 'Da Grip'. I still get it once in a while..... if I'm enjoying an adult beverage or two. :D

Right hand, left eye, hang left.

Is camera eye dominance the same as firearm eye dominance?

I'm right hand, right eye. Same with firearm sports.

Most reactions

Back