Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2014 #1
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2014 #2 I like it. Nice lines and such :thumbup:
limr35 5 Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 9, 2013 Messages 20,814 Reaction score 13,166 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Yup, I agree. Good lines.
timor Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 5,905 Reaction score 890 Location Toronto ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 12, 2014 #4 Nice...! This is something for the wall. Dazzling image, make you stop and think for a moment. Quite abstract and yet so real. Perfect. :thumbup:
Nice...! This is something for the wall. Dazzling image, make you stop and think for a moment. Quite abstract and yet so real. Perfect. :thumbup:
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2014 #5 that's nice
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2014 #6 It's one of those things where I can see what you intend AND know what that actually is. I really, really like it.
It's one of those things where I can see what you intend AND know what that actually is. I really, really like it.
Warhorse Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 2,733 Reaction score 897 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2014 #7 Very good, and for all the reasons listed.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks all.