scyzoryk_o4 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2007 Messages 60 Reaction score 0 Location Hamilton ON Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2008 #1 Let me know what you thinkhttp:
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2008 #2 it works for me, that is a good pic right there
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 30, 2008 #3 Wow..... great shot.
scyzoryk_o4 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2007 Messages 60 Reaction score 0 Location Hamilton ON Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 2, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks alot, I guess living in a city full of factories isn't all bad
xtort- TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 236 Reaction score 0 Location Indianapolis, IN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 2, 2009 #5 I have to disagree with everyone else... I like the shilouette, but can't deal with all the black in the photo.
I have to disagree with everyone else... I like the shilouette, but can't deal with all the black in the photo.
dtornabene1 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 320 Reaction score 0 Location Chicago, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 2, 2009 #6 I have to agree with xtort-'s disagreement. Huh? Before I get myself confused. What I mean to say is, I like the photograph but too much is lost in the black. -Nick
I have to agree with xtort-'s disagreement. Huh? Before I get myself confused. What I mean to say is, I like the photograph but too much is lost in the black. -Nick
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 3, 2009 #7 I also think it is too black, but I think a panoramic crop would help a lot with reducing the look of too much black
I also think it is too black, but I think a panoramic crop would help a lot with reducing the look of too much black