What's new

The Famous "Horsetail Falls" at Sunset

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
147
Location
Atwater, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had a chance to get up to Yosemite for the day and try and capture the famous "Horsetail Falls" at sunset. Google it if your not familiar with it.

horsetail-sunset-1335.jpg
 
Thanks for your comments....
 
Looks massive!
The warm light painting over it gives me a visual of what the sunset looked like, very nice.
 
Now that's good.......MIke
 
Who has a chance to get up to yosemite for a day?! LUCKY! thats a solid 6 hour drive for me. Im glad you posted this. Its freakin awesome. Ive actually hiked half dome and yosemite falls amongst other places there. I could spend months there.
 
Thanks I'm happy with this one! ;)

Who has a chance to get up to yosemite for a day?! LUCKY! thats a solid 6 hour drive for me. Im glad you posted this. Its freakin awesome. Ive actually hiked half dome and yosemite falls amongst other places there. I could spend months there.

I'm lucky that it takes me 1.5 hours from my front door to the entrance gate on hwy 140. I've done "The Dome" twice as a day hike and once as a backpacking trip. I've got a backpacking website called "The Backcountry" if your interested...
 
The lighting is phenomenal. Really wonderful.
 
Great lighting Mike. Looks mystical. I've only been to Yosemite once and can't even remember where or how far we hiked, sad I know. I'd like to go there again someday.

Yosemite isn't going anywhere anytime soon....:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom