What's new

The fastest animal on the planet...EVER!

Nice shot!
He is very hansome, even with dinner all over his face :)
 
Bend The Light,

Nice shot !

Doesn't get better than that!

I can only hope to get such an opportunity !

Thanks for sharing
Jim
 
The blood on his beak is very striking. For me, it takes this photograph from "just another bird pic" to "wow."

Similarly, I've always loved those photos of lions with blood soaked fur 'round their muzzles and neck. It makes it real.
 
The blood on his beak is very striking. For me, it takes this photograph from "just another bird pic" to "wow."

Similarly, I've always loved those photos of lions with blood soaked fur 'round their muzzles and neck. It makes it real.

Thanks. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom