What's new

The Fence Act

The forum members may not be excited over the fence, but the fence appears to be excited over them. :P
 
The forum members may not be excited over the fence, but the fence appears to be excited over them. :P
BAHAHAHA! I'm glad someone said it... because it's the FIRST thing I saw.

Does that make me a pervert? :biglaugh:
 
I thought the same thing :lol: Yes I'm a pervert too.
 
I also see a couple hands. I definitely saw something else first though ;)
 
It's a good thing the "hands" are not just a little bit to the right. :P
 
Oh hello Berryblue! Your Fence Art is just fine! Not so much appealing but Imma say this is very intriguing. I appreciate how your imagination play with it! Thanks for sharing!:sexywink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom