The Fine China and Crystal | Thanksgiving Table

One final bump...

We used paper plates. Clean up was done in 5 minutes, just in time for football.

Nice photo! We used to use our China and Waterford glasses but haven't in a few years. The last we used my Dad was walking his dog in the front yard and looked in the window to see my dog (115lb GSD mix) standing in the middle of the table (all 4 paws on the table) going around in circles cleaning off the plates. No one yelled because we could just see him getting scared and breaking everything. Somehow he managed to get up on the table and baxk off without so much as knocking a glass over. Wish we could have gotten picture of it.

The gray scale conversion and composition are quite appealing to me. My eye is instantly drawn to everything in focus: The bowl, the glasses and part of the pitcher.

I guess that's the only thing that bothers me about it is the pitcher being partially out of frame.

Nice capture! Thanks for sharing :)

The gray scale conversion and composition are quite appealing to me. My eye is instantly drawn to everything in focus: The bowl, the glasses and part of the pitcher.

I guess that's the only thing that bothers me about it is the pitcher being partially out of frame.

Nice capture! Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you for the kind words!

Jake

Most reactions

Back