jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 7, 2006 #1 Thanks for looking:
Becky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 25 Location London Sep 7, 2006 #2 Oh I like it, cool repetition, reflections and shine! Nice one...
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 8, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I think I actually CAN see your reflection when I look hard?
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Sep 8, 2006 #4 That's a wheel that means business!! Rob
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2006 #5 oh.. I saw something shiny... then read the title nice one