The flowers of remorse...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After my husband had clearly forgotten (for the 17th time in 18 years of marriage!) once again our wedding anniversary on Sunday, somehow his boss at work (!) must have reminded him of the fact (in a meeting, in front of everyone, no less, how embarrassing, but not even this will teach him the lesson, I guess...), so on Tuesday he came home with a bunch of roses for me. Awww!

I HAD to photograph these right way, I could not NOT photograph them :D.

Some to share:

158920795.jpg

158920792.jpg

158920789.jpg

158928235.jpg

158928233.jpg

These are totally unprocessed and just the way they came off the camera ... any creative ideas for any of these then by anyone?

17 times in 18 years !! I wouldn't want to be in his shoes :lol:

Try cropping number 5 as a square shot with the centre of the rose in the middle of the frame. Other than that I like them as they are.

These are very nice. I love the cotrast in colour of the white 'Babies Breath' in the first shot. And the striking colours of the roses (my favourite flower).
I feel it doesn't matter soooo much if they are late, to bring you these beautiful flowers just shows how much he still cares after 18 years!!!!:heart: :lovey:

I think I agree with Andy on # 5 tho'.

Ian

Awesome Corrina! There must've been someone looking out for Andreas this year to overcome that dreaded "forgettheanneversary" gene. :D

They are beautiful flowers.

Beautiful flowers, LaFoto. The colours are just stunning. (And I love the title of this thread!)

beautiful flowers, congratulations!

I've always found that Red Roses can be very tough to photograph,
at least with my cam's.. they never quite come out right..
you did a nice job..

lol, you should hang a print of that near where you walk in the door,
hopefully it'll remind him for next year :D

SO Gorgeous!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back