What's new

..:: The Fog (Panorama) ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's getting very cold here. This was shot yesterday...

thefogek3.jpg
 
Nice shot but it's so blue and underexposed but the underexposure seems to be making the picture because the fog looks good

~Michael~
 
Nice shot but it's so blue and underexposed but the underexposure seems to be making the picture because the fog looks good

~Michael~
I toned it down to bring out the coldness and the fog, plus the photo was taken at 18:00 anyway, it was getting dark. I'm glad you like it though. Thanks for the comment.
 
I like this one!

I do not think it is underexposed. Exposure is something relative to the intention of the photographer. It really depends on the mood you want to create.

But the blue is a bit too strong for me.
 
I like this one!

I do not think it is underexposed. Exposure is something relative to the intention of the photographer. It really depends on the mood you want to create.

But the blue is a bit too strong for me.

I'm glad you like it, but i didn't touch the colors. This is how the color came out.
 
I'm glad you like it, but i didn't touch the colors. This is how the color came out.

Well, colours always depend on white balance. And at dusk/dawn or in rather dark shots you often cannot really decide what the 'correct' white balance is. So there you have freedom, depending on the colour mood you want to reproduce or generate.
 
Well, colours always depend on white balance. And at dusk/dawn or in rather dark shots you often cannot really decide what the 'correct' white balance is. So there you have freedom, depending on the colour mood you want to reproduce or generate.

Of course. This was the mood i wanted to create. I had the movie "The Fog (1980)" in my mind when i was in post. Wanted to create that feeling of the mysterious and dangerous fog.
 
It's beautifull ... It has that mysterious look

good shot
 
I like it looks like a scene from a movie or somthing
 
wow, great shot, i like this one a lot, i second the movie scene comment haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom