kelox TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2005 Messages 1,434 Reaction score 24 Location Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 13, 2006 #1 This is one from the ride in to work this morning.
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 13, 2006 #2 I tell ya, the last few days have been terrible with the fog.... you can't see two feet ahead of ya. Good capture!
I tell ya, the last few days have been terrible with the fog.... you can't see two feet ahead of ya. Good capture!
Eightball Walker TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2005 Messages 141 Reaction score 3 Location MA Jan 13, 2006 #3 HA! I'm just about to go out, it's rediculously foggy out right now and I want to get some nice fog shots, if thats possible...
HA! I'm just about to go out, it's rediculously foggy out right now and I want to get some nice fog shots, if thats possible...
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 13, 2006 #4 nice capture Ken. i'm starting to like this fog as long as driving isn't a problem. it's supposed to snow Sunday...lets head to DC :thumbup:
nice capture Ken. i'm starting to like this fog as long as driving isn't a problem. it's supposed to snow Sunday...lets head to DC :thumbup:
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 13, 2006 #5 yepp, great one! the fog seems so soft...